Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

"The Holiness of God" - FREE On-line Viewing

For a limited time, Ligonier is offering free on-line viewing of R.C. Sproul's video series based upon his book, The Holiness of God. I've listened through the tape series a few times and highly recommend it. Save $19.80 on the DVD series by taking advantage of this free offer!

Amazon gives the following description:

"The Holiness of God is Ligonier's most popular and enduring series. Literally thousands of people have testified to a transforming encounter with God through this series.

This classic can help you better understand the biblical picture of God's awesome holiness and why it is so foundational to God-centered, God-honoring theology and Christian living. In The Holiness of God, R.C. demonstrates that encountering God's holy presence is a terrifying experience. Dr. Sproul argues that this struggle is nonetheless necessary because it is the only way to cure our propensity to trust in ourselves and our own righteousness for salvation."

Click here to watch the series on-line.

1 comment:

BethsMomToo said...

"We all have a tendency to soft-pedal the biblical portrait of the character of God...because the holiness of God is traumatic to unholy people." R.C. Sproul

"Then I said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts." Isaiah 6:5

"I heard & my inward parts trembled, At the sound my lips quivered. Decay enters my bones, And in my place I tremble." Habakkuk 3:16

"Then Job answered the LORD and said, Behold, I am insignificant; what can I reply to You? I lay my hand on my mouth." Job 40:3-4