Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Pictures Tim Won't Let You See











You might want to head over to Tim's blog to catch up on the discussion concerning "Centaurs" vs "unicorns". He has come out heavily prejudiced towards one side and refuses to fairly present the case! So, since this is MY blog (which, admittedly, no one reads), I will reveal the Truth . Tim contends that unicorns are not noble, brave beasts, worthy of joining you in battle. As you can see from theses pictures... the world does not agree with him. The Czech Republic and Scotland, to name but two, include the noble creature on their coats of arms. And what are coats of arms? They were identifying banners carried into Battle! [I bet William Wallace had a unicorn on HIS coat of arms!]

2 comments:

Mark Sohmer said...

I read your blog, Deb!

But I must say that I side with Tim on this one. Unicorns are for girls, and I speak as a daddy of 3 of them.

Unicorns are associated with pink, rainbows, and princesses. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I love and adore my girly-girls, but I wouldn't want one going into combat.

BethsMomToo said...

Yeah... but SOMEBODY has to point out the other side. ;) Besides that, it's been a lot of fun.