Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm Baaack!

Yes, I am still alive and well. I praise the Lord that we have a new Pastor caring for our fellowship. It is a blessing I am not apt to ever again take lightly. I thank those of you who have been praying for us and want you to know that God, in His faithfulness, has answered your prayers. Now we can focus on the business of doing the work of the ministry.

Personally, I am currently preparing to teach a new Ladies' study entitled, "From Scripture to Implication: Rules and Tools for Personal Devotion and Ministry Preparation". I'd appreciate your prayers that God would use the effort to His glory. The class begins March 19 and I'm sure you will be reading about it here in the coming days.

3 comments:

Mark Sohmer said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Tim Costine said...

welcome back, I can't believe I happened to look at it today. I was about to banish your link to obscurity!

BethsMomToo said...

Hey...you guys were still looking! Now THAT'S what I call "faithful"! [...though my offspring was about to GIVE UP on me!]